|www.sussexbeautytherapy.co.uk - Sussex Beauty Therapy|
| Relax, Revive and Be Beautiful|
Our therapists bring the energising massage directly to you relieving aches, pains & daily stresses. We use a variety of pressure techniques to the back, neck, shoulders, arms, hand’s and scalp leaving you feeling rejuvenated, refreshed and revitalised. This versatile form of massage incorporates traditional Swedish massage with acupressure and shiatsu techniques combined in an amazing, stress busting massage
Back, Shoulders & Neck Massage
A thoroughly relaxing & rejuvinating treatments which will warm and sooth the muscles. This massage will leave you feeling fantasic & staff clients or visitors with not forget your company for offering this lovely treatment.
- easy to deliver anywhere – workplace, airport, film set, care home, exhibition, party, work event, conference
- virtually no preparation time & little space required
- simple and cost effective
- promotes corporate health and wellbeing
- increases stress management awareness
- reduces work related stress or injuries.
- ideal for special events and exhibitions
The massage uses a fusion of East & West techniques on the back, across the shoulders and into the neck, working on areas of particular tension to releave & de stress. Massage oils are used which are chosen specifically for the individual making each treatment perfectly unique
Skin Care / Facials
A 30 minute a ‘pick-me-up’ facial beauty treatment helps maintain healthy skin, giving you an instant boost.
This pampering treatment helps to boosts circulation improving skin elasticity and muscle tone.
Deep cleansing and exfoliation allow the skin’s surface to regenerate then a moisturising massage leaves you feeling relaxed and refreshed with your skin feeling softer with a radiant glow.
Manicures & Pedicures
Sit back, feel great and relax whilst your hands or feet are pampered. Treatments will improve the strength and texture of your nails & leave skin soft and smooth.
The soothing treatments range from 10mins to 1hour leaving your nails looking polished and perfect.
- Full: (60 mins) file & shape, a thorough cuticle treatment, an extensive hand/foot massage, base coat, colour of your choice and top coat
- Mini: (10mins) file, shape & buff
- Express: (30mins) file & shape, a cuticle treatment, a short hand/foot massage and a nail colour of your choice.
Reflexology is a holistic treatment that follows the traditional Chinese medicine principle that the body’s vital energy (qi) travels through the body along pathways known as meridians.
The soles of the feet and palms of the hand are thought to be a mirror image of the body’s internal structures so applying pressure to reflex points creates a stimulating effect which relaxes tension, improves nerve and blood supply, restores balance to the body and stimulates natural healing processes.
Treatments on the hands or feet can last from 20 minutes to one hour. The shorter treatments (20-30mins) are seen more as a brief taster session whereas the longer treatments (40-60mins) have much more therapeutic value. We will usually recommend using a massage couch or special reclining chair for comfort but it is possible to provide the treatments whilst seated in a regular chair
- aids both the physical body and emotional wellbeing
- boosts energy
- improves circulation
- help alleviate stress & anxiety
- induces relaxation
- strengthens the immune system
Indian Head Massage
This traditional form of Massage that concentrates on the head, neck and shoulder areas is part of the Indian Ayurvedic system of healing which has been practiced in India for over a thousand years.
Indian Head Massage is a soothing and relaxing treatment which includes Massage and acupressure techniques that leave you feeling calm yet energised and better able to concentrate.
We have adapted the treatment especially for the office and events so all treatments are carried out over the clothes without oils. All that’s needed is a regular office chair making this a popular choice of treatment and an alternative to Chair Massage.
- reduce stress and neck/shoulder tension
- help alleviate headaches & migraines
- relieve mental fatigue
- help treat insomnia
- even help to promote hair growth!