Sussex Beauty Therapy
1. Sussex Beauty Therapy will do its utmost to ensure the completion of the engagement in its entirety. If any therapist is unable to perform his/her full engagement due to sickness, injury or any other reason then Sussex Beauty Therapy will use all reasonable endeavors to fulfill its obligation by providing an alternative Therapist. Should any part of the engagement not be fulfilled in its entirety, Sussex Beauty Therapy will deduct the cost of the unfulfilled portion of the engagement
2. Sussex Beauty Therapy shall not be liable to the client for any loss, injury, damage, expense or delay suffered by the Client or the Therapist. This exclusion shall extend (but not be limited) to the consequences of any act or omission (whether willful, negligent, reckless, dishonest or otherwise) which takes place during the event on the part of the Therapist or the client. The client acknowledges that Sussex Beauty Therapy's charges are set on the basis that it has no such liability
3. Therapists will act in a professional and respectable manner at all times. Therapists are self-sufficient, providing their own equipment for the treatments offered
4. The Therapist is entitled to pre-scheduled breaks during the course of the engagement. These may be taken as individual breaks or as an elongated break depending on arrangements with the client
The Client / Host
5. The Client may be asked to provide standard tables and chairs and water refreshments
6. The Client will ensure that adequate room is provided as advised by Sussex Beauty Therapy in order for the Therapist to perform their treatments and will ensure that the Therapist is warmly welcomed upon their arrival.
7. The Client will ensure that all guests have signed appropriate consent documentation prior to receiving treatments at the request of Sussex Beauty Therapy
8. The Client will take all reasonable endeavors to ensure that guests limit the intake of alcoholic beverages prior to receiving Treatments. The legal limit for driving is a suitable guideline.
9. The Client will ensure that guests arrive in time for their pre-scheduled treatments. The Therapists will make every effort to accommodate any changes due to lateness but in such an event Sussex Beauty Therapy will have no liability for any loss of treatment time.
10. A booking fee is required to confirm your Event date (Non-refundable). The booking fee will depend on the engagement & will be advised on initial discussions
11. All fees will be pre-paid two weeks before the event unless alternative arrangements have been made with a representative of Sussex Beauty Therapy.
12. Should any parking costs be incured eg. Car park. The host is responsible for paying these costs.
13. In the event of cancellations, two weeks’ notice is required. Any cancellations after this time will be charged full price for treatments booked.