~ Creating the Atmosphere ~
To help your pamper party run smoothly and efficiently as possible we have put together a list of some helpful tips.
- Make sure the room is a comfortable temperature.
- Lightly scented candles and soothing music will help create a relaxed mood.
- If possible have a separate room for the massages and facials to take place. Our treatment couches are 6ft long & we need enough space to comfortably work around the couch.
- Ensure your guests arrive about half an hour before treatments are due to start.
- We advice that you only invite a number of people that can comfortably fit in your home.
- Food and drink, we recommend that you provide some healthy nibbles and advice your guests to drink alcohol in moderation if they are having a massage treatment.
- Please provide a small table & a chair for your therapist for facial treatments. Manicures & Pedicures require a chair for both therapist & guest.